January 18, 2012

Martha Stewart Paint

A few weeks ago I learned that Home Depot was discounting The Martha Stewart Living paint line because they were no longer going to carry it. I was really itching to get over there and stock up on some paint!


The other day, I finally stopped over there and picked out 6 quarts of paint for only $30! I am so excited to have a few different colors to work with. I also feel this gives me a nudge to start painting again! I have really slowed down since winter began.


These are the colors I chose:
Rhododendron Leaf, Ballet Slipper Pink, Tahini
Arrowroot, Spanish Moss, Talc

Also, my Mom and I have researched more about chalk paint and learned that if you add Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate) to paint it will create a similar powdered/matte texture. I will be experimenting with this and will let you know how it goes!

If you live near a Home Depot and in need of some paint then you might want to go check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment