September 14, 2011

A Sneak Peek

I have been so busy with a couple of different projects going. I thought I would show just a sneak peek of what I have been working on!

One includes quotes I have gathered over the years and a cheese box...


This one is made up of folded linen and a wire hanger!


I have been a little under the weather from getting a Tetanus shot yesterday. I had a side effect of a full blown fever with cold and hot flashes and achiness all over! I feel much better today and hopefully will finish up these projects soon so I can share! Thank you for the patience this week.

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see the finished projects!! Go Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, sorry you're under the weather! My mom has a cheese box like yours - love it!
    Feel better soon,
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete