September 1, 2011

A little help...

Today I thought I would share something that has really helped me grow spiritually this past year. I have been listening to a radio station called K-LOVE. This station includes Contemporary Christian music and short educational elements that really help guide people to understand God more.

I have found listening to this radio station in the car really helps me think about and talk to God all day long. Before, I had a bad habit of only seeking God in the bad moments. I'm so glad that I have something like this that encourages me to pay close attention to the world around me and build my relationship with God.

This station has little interruption from music with no advertisements! K-LOVE also has updates on national news. You can listen to K-LOVE nationwide or online! You can find your local station here.

Have you heard of K-LOVE? I would love to hear if this station has made a difference in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment